ReallyTopDrawer

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Weird music that get stuck in your heard...

I was standing in line for a cookie at the Tattered Cover today and was humming to myself "On the bed, on the floor, on a towel by the door, in the tub, in the car, up against the mini-bar..."

If you haven't watched the Sarah Silverman and Matt Damon Video, here it is.

And then there is the Jimmy Kimmel and Ben Affleck response. I loved all the cameos and the most hilarious one has to be Josh Groban cutting into the pseudo-"We are the World" chorus with the piano, the spotlight, and his pop-operatic voice.

Maybe if Mike Garcia put his proposition into song, he would have been an youtube sensation instead...

1 Comments:

At 8:10 AM, Blogger Nancy Drew said...

That is hilarious. I hadn't seen the Jimmy/Ben response to Sara's song before - that made me laugh a lot! I have music stuck in my head most of the time...now there's one more song for the rotation. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home