ReallyTopDrawer

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Recipe Update: Chorizo Magic

Some of you may recall a tasty recipe I posted here a few months ago for Chile Rellenos stuffed with goat cheese. Last night I made them for Ned and decided to add some chorizo to the goat cheese filling. Let me tell you, it was fan-damn-tastic. Also, somewhere along the way, I realized that the rellenos benefit from a little drizzle of olive oil before you put them in the oven. The melty cheesy goodness with the extra kick of spice was just the treat we needed on a very cold evening.

So, my friends, go forth and make delicious Chile Rellenos a la Nancy and Ned. You won't be sorry!

(And special thanks again to the ever-fabulous Diana for the recipe inspiration in the first place!)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home