ReallyTopDrawer

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Sunshine

I love sunshine. I just needed to share that. Weather in Denver has been in the 80's and it's just gorgeous. The endless sunshine in Palo Alto (w/ the exception of El Nino my first year there) was one of the best things about going to school there.

Even when everything else seems crappy, it's easier to deal w/ when there is sunshine and warmth around you. And then you can do fun things like sit at the porch of the Keg (house) and chat and make your peace with the world (or at least make fun of it)

2 Comments:

At 2:40 PM, Blogger Nancy Drew said...

AMEN, sister!! I love sunshine!!

 
At 12:41 PM, Blogger Ramona Quimby said...

Its funny you say that about Palo Alto, because I grew up in the Valley of the Sun (aka Phoenix), so one of my favorite things about college was that it was gray and rainy some of the time.

I still get kind of excited about rainy days...

But sunshine is lovely, I won't disagree with that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home