ReallyTopDrawer

Monday, March 13, 2006

Perhaps the funniest website ever...

Now that Oscar season is over (whoo hooo! no more movies), I've decided to focus my attention on more productive pursuits. Like being crafty.

I don't have much to show for it yet (the DIY headboard is sitting in about 15 pieces in Mame's basement), but in the hunt for my next great project, I discovered some fabulous knitting websites.

My first thought was to tell you all about them. The gorgeous patterns, the rich yarn, the snapshots of various projects that motivate me to pick up one of my seventeen unfinished projects... there are many inspiring websites out there.

And then I found You Knit What

I cannot begin to describe how damn funny this site is. If it were just pictures, it would be pretty funny. Add a few biting descriptions... I'm in snark heaven.

When I start my TV network, I am definitely giving these bloggers a show.

2 Comments:

At 1:22 PM, Blogger Nancy Drew said...

Hooray for snark! That web site almost makes me want to take up knitting, just so I can make something really ugly and get on the blog!

 
At 3:16 PM, Blogger Marcia said...

ok, that is the most hilarious thing ever!! I was laughing and laughing. Will the snarky knitters be our friends? And snark at us? My favorite?

"Monkey!

Ape arms, take 762.

WTF??!!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home