ReallyTopDrawer

Monday, March 13, 2006

Trees are pink, toes are red: It must be spring!

Not to make my fellow bloggers and readers jealous, but spring has most definitely sprung here in Central Virginia. Over the weekend, the trees started blooming and are covered in white and pink flowers. So amazingly beautiful. It is finally skirt-and-sandal weather, and I painted my toenails for the firt time this season this morning. Yay for open-toed shoes! My feet are freeeee!

I love cute summer skirts. I love open windows and sitting outside at restaurants and coffee shops. I love spring!

3 Comments:

At 1:03 PM, Blogger suzaaku said...

lucky. i'm in Boston this week and it's muggy and i'm in jeans and pants and sweaters, etc. and i heard there was a cold spell in denver while i was gone. brrrr...

 
At 2:11 PM, Blogger Ramona Quimby said...

It is 32 degrees in Denver. The snow has started to melt and is slushy brown. And the roads are icy in patches.

My toes are not free. They are trapped in my dingy gray 'don't fall on the ice' shoes.

I am very jealous.

 
At 3:23 PM, Blogger Marcia said...

my toes are not free either. and i need to get a springtime pedicure. that would be fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home