ReallyTopDrawer

Friday, April 28, 2006

Nancy Drew: Nature Photographer

I recently took a trip to Florida with the American Culture Program. We had a great time, and I took about a million photos. I think you'll agree that it's time for me to quit my job and become a nature photographer.

These are from Celebration, FL. It's a pretty little suburb, but still a suburb.




These are from the Okefenokee Swamp, which was my favorite part of the trip. It really felt like we were on an alien planet.



5 Comments:

At 3:51 PM, Blogger thew said...

Awwww. Look at the cute wittle gator-wator.

 
At 5:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Celebration, FL eh? Also known as the town owned by Disney World. I found it to be a little creepy myself but I'm glad you found such pretty places to take photos.

 
At 7:27 AM, Blogger Nancy Drew said...

Actually, it's not owned by Disney anymore. But yes, I still find it a little creepy. A little too clean and perfect. And while I appreciate any attempt to do better planning and growth, it's still really just sprawl, which I don't like. But it's quite lovely and a nice place to take photos.

 
At 7:59 AM, Blogger Tenly said...

Watch out National Geographic!!!!

 
At 6:41 AM, Blogger Marcia said...

The puffed up lizard thing is my favorite.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home