ReallyTopDrawer

Friday, January 20, 2006

Fuchsia Hat Treasure Hunt of 2006

So, I have an exciting upcoming event for which I need a fabulous fuchsia large down-turned-brimmed hat. Fancy hat. Pretty hat. And I would so love it if the hat cost less than $50. There's a lovely hat woman about town, Minerva, who would hook me up with the hat of my dreams for $200ish dollars. But perhaps we can find the perfect hat, online?

Here are some sample hats that are somewhat in the ballpark.

Red & simple
Audrey Hepburn in a fabulous hat
Funny doll dressed up like Audrey

Oh, my magic girlfriends of the internet, could you help me?

8 Comments:

At 8:39 AM, Blogger Nancy Drew said...

I like this one, except it's felt, which may not be fancy enough...

http://www.divine-fashion.com/images/99-0470.JPG

There are lots of pretty hats at DivineFashion.com, but not many fuschia ones.

 
At 8:43 AM, Blogger Nancy Drew said...

I also like this one, but it is red, not fuschia. :(

http://www.divine-fashion.com/images/R-M036.jpg

 
At 8:50 AM, Blogger Nancy Drew said...

More more more! This is the funnest treasure hunt ever ever!

http://www.womensuits.com/hat-pink.html

I will not be getting any work done today. I'm just going to resign myself to that right now.

 
At 9:40 AM, Blogger Ramona Quimby said...

You know, I bet we could make a hat...

 
At 10:22 AM, Blogger suzaaku said...

i googled it very briefly and all that came up was children's hats!

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger Marcia said...

We could TOTALLY make a hat :-)

Good finds Nancy! I really like that one hot pink one on women's suits with the big giant bow on the front . . . I wonder if it would look good. It's $75. hmm. Perhaps I should order it - maybe I can check out the return policy? Hats are fun!

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger Marcia said...

What do you think of this one? It's not fancy, but maybe we could decorate it? It is really cheap . . .


http://shop.ezscrubs.com/product_info.php?cPath=49_105&products_id=2219&osCsid=c565d77905ff0019efc99a50a7be41af

 
At 9:36 AM, Blogger Nancy Drew said...

I think that one has potential. I'm a little worried that the brim might hang down too far and cover your pretty face. But for $20 it might be worth a shot. And we could DEFINITELY decorate it to make it fancier.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home