ReallyTopDrawer

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Skating with Celebrities

It was actually not as big of a disaster as you’d imagine, nobody fell and broke anything and they tried to do things that played to their strengths. Watching them practice makes my butt hurt, though. I think the 50+ yr old Bruce Jenner was actually better than the other celebrity guys. But the couple to watch is john zimmerman & jillian barbarie (and not just bc he’s totally hot, even though that's a perfectly valid reason), provided she doesn’t break something first.

The 3 judge panel is getting kind of tiresome…esp bc one of them always has to say something bad and one of them always has to say something really sweet. I wish they can come up with a more creative method for judging…like having the judges throw darts at the score they want to give them or something…

2 Comments:

At 12:54 PM, Blogger Ramona Quimby said...

You know, I was about to declare myself over reality TV.

That is a lie.

Actually, I agree with Suzaaku. I'm over reality TV judges. I still like watching B-list has-been celebrities dance/ sing/ figure skate. I still like watching bitchy judges point out why they have no talent.

I think we need to get rid of the nice judge. These contestants are getting paid for an opportunity to revive their flagging careers. So I say tear 'em to shreds. If it is undeserving, then the audience gets to root for them and yell at the judges. More fun for everyone.

 
At 5:09 PM, Blogger Marcia said...

Ah ... I say get rid of the mean judge. It just breaks my heart to have those poor contestants get ripped to shreds. I think we should replace them with a constructive criticism judge. Then they could learn to be better. Although that would make for TERRIBLE television!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home