ReallyTopDrawer

Thursday, November 17, 2005

I feel pretty, oh so pretty!

Today is the first really cold day we've had since I moved here. It's sunny and beautiful (after a day of wind and rain and nastiness yesterday!), but cold cold cold. It's the first day that I've needed my hat and scarf.

My favorite thing about cold weather right now is that I get to wear my favorite coat. I have this great brown wool coat that is a little bit retro-looking and I just love it. I am also wearing two of my other favorite things today: my sassy red heels and my new sparkly earrings that I bought a couple weeks ago. It's funny how these particular things just always make me feel a little bit sassier. I love things like that.

Auntie Mame, Ramona, faithful reader(s)...what are some of the things that make you feel pretty (or handsome, as the case may be)?

1 Comments:

At 12:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My black winter coat with the twin lacing down the back, my tall brown boots, my blue highlights, and dresses that I feel comfortable in. It just gives me an attiude. :)

I used to have a pair of black leather gloves with red laces on it that I lost in DC, but those made me feel sassy, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home