ReallyTopDrawer

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Where's my Chris in the Morning?

I've been watching old episodes of Northern Exposure, courtesy of Netflix. This is definitely my favorite show ever to be on television. So clever, so funny, such wacky characters.

I am in love with Chris in the Morning. He's the local DJ on the show played by John Corbett of Sex and the City and My Big Fat Greek Wedding fame. He's cute, he's smart, he's well-read. He's funny and sensitive and also a bit of a bad boy. He rides a Harley. He waxes poetic and philosophic. He became a minister by answering an ad in the back of a Rolling Stone, so he officiates at all of Cicely's weddings and funerals and such. In my favorite episode, he flings a piano through the air with a medieval trebuchet (oddly enough, "trebuchet" is also the name of this font) as performance art.

I want to find a man like Chris in the Morning. Who will write me love letters comparing me to a Harley? Who will build me a medieval war machine? Who will read Call of the Wild out loud to me? Sigh...

1 Comments:

At 8:47 AM, Blogger starbender said...

He's a hottie! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home