ReallyTopDrawer

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Fall Seduction

You all know that I've been pretty homesick since moving to Virginia. But the fall here just seduces me and makes me happy. The trees are turning all kinds of vibrant colors and the sky is blue and the sun is shining! Whole hillsides are covered with gold and orange and red and green. Truly amazing.

So, I went out and took some photos of the pretty fall foliage.






I also went to a fun event called the Virginia Garlic Festival! It's just up the road from Lynchburg at a little winery. Plenty of delicious wine to taste and various garlicky products to enjoy. We also sampled deep-fried candy bars and cheesecake. It was a perfect day for it - sunny but cool and clear. Here I am at the Garlic Fest with my pals!

2 Comments:

At 3:17 PM, Blogger suzaaku said...

pretty. i love it when leaves change color...esp when i don't have anything to do with raking it

 
At 11:03 AM, Blogger Nancy Drew said...

Exactly. I don't think I'll ever give up apartment living. No yard work for me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home