ReallyTopDrawer

Friday, July 07, 2006

Nancy *Hearts* Denver

I fear my return to Denver has caused us to slack in our posting. We've been so busy hanging out in person that the ladies of ReallyTopDrawer have been neglecting our loyal readers. To that end, I'd like to mention a few highlights of my time in Denver so far.

*QUINN!* My nephew is just adorable. He loves to play baseball and, at the tender age of 3, can hit a ball that's pitched to him. He also likes to play the piano and sing his ABC's. And he really likes to see airplanes and big trucks. In fact, I think getting to see the tow truck lift my mom's broken-down car might have been the highlight of his summer. His enthusiasm made the situation much more fun for the rest of us as well.

*MAGNETS WEDDING!* The series finale of Magnets on the Fridge was truly memorable. Hilarity ensued in so many wacky ways. And I got to enjoy it with many of my best pals. I can't wait for the retrospective. Speaking of which, isn't that coming up soon? We should put it on our calendars!

*SWING!* I had the chance to assist the music director at Country Dinner Playhouse through the rehearsals of their latest production, Swing! It was a neat experience and I feel like I learned a lot. Plus I got to meet some neat people. The show got rave reviews in both Denver papers, so everyone should go see it!

*FRIENDS!* I just love seeing so many of my favorite people all the time! Friends, family, colleagues, dancers...it's like a big love fest every day. Hooray!

Despite all the fun I've had so far, I feel like there are still so many things I want to do! I think my goal for the rest of the summer needs to be: enjoy to the fullest but don't get stressed out about fitting everything in!

1 Comments:

At 9:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home