ReallyTopDrawer

Monday, June 12, 2006

Your stripper name, or Las Vegas, part 1

Before I tell you of my misadventures in Sin City, its important that everyone has their stripper name.

To that end (courtesy of one of my best friends, Fantasia Velvet Hooter)...

1. Use the third letter of your first name to determine your new first name:

A = Fantasia
B = Chesty
C = Starr
D = Diamond
E = Montana
F = Angel
G = Sugar
H = Mimi
I = Lola
J =Kitty
K = Roxie
L = Dallas
M = Princess
N = Heidi
O = Bambi
P = Bunny
Q = Brandy
R = Sugar
S = Candy
T = Raquelle
U = Sapphire
V = Cinnamon
W = Blaze
X = Trixie
Y = Iris
Z = Jade

2. Use the second letter of your last name to determine the first half of your new last name.

A = Leather
B = Dream
C = Sunny
D = Deep
E = Heaven
F = Tight
G = Shimmer
H = Velvet
I = Lusty
J = Harley
K = Passion
L = Dazzle
M = Dixon
N = Spank
O = Glitter
P = Razor
Q = Meadow
R = Glitz
S = Sparkle
T = Sweet
U = Silver
V = Tickle
W = Cherry
X = Hard
Y = Night
Z = Amber

3. Use the third letter of your last name to determine the second half of your new last name:

A = hooter
B = horn
C = tower
D = fire
E = thighs
F = hips
G = side
H = jugs
I = shock
J = cocker
K = brook
L = tush
M = sizzle
N = ridge
O = kiss
P = bomb
Q = cream
R = thong
S = heat
T = whip
U = cheeks
V = rock
W = hiney
X = button
Y = lick
Z = juice

7 Comments:

At 6:55 AM, Blogger Nancy Drew said...

Lola Spank Hiney here!

 
At 12:21 PM, Blogger Ramona Quimby said...

You have the best stripper name ever, Lola!

 
At 12:51 PM, Blogger Marcia said...

Sugar Dazzlefire --- tssss!

 
At 6:44 PM, Blogger suzaaku said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:37 AM, Blogger suzaaku said...

What do you do if your last name only has two letters??!

if I use one alternate spelling i would be "Sugar Glitterhiney"

if I use another i would be "Sugar Silverkiss"

 
At 1:17 PM, Blogger Nancy Drew said...

Oh no! I just realized that I misread the instuctions the first time around. My real stripper name is Lola Glitterheiny. Even better!

 
At 8:03 PM, Blogger Tenly said...

I am conflicted as to whether I should use the letters from my maiden name or married name....hmmmmm....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home