ReallyTopDrawer

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

The Fabulous Women of Really Top Drawer

So . . . here are some thoughts that are long overdue.

Ramona Quimby gets a super-duper gold star for her behavior in light of the invader from central Asia.

Nancy Drew is coming home oh so very very very very soon -- 2 weeks today! Hurray!

Suzaaku haircut and color (with the gorgeous streaks) is really quite amazing.

I know that this is not a witty or snarky as blog entries should be. However, these are my thoughts for the day.

Pink limo, anyone?

3 Comments:

At 7:34 AM, Blogger Nancy Drew said...

I'll second that gold star for Ramona. Yay!

I can't wait to get home. It's so hot and humid here, I'm ready for the desert dryness. And friends and family and mountains. So soon!!

Hey suzaaku, you should send some photos of your new 'do! And I should send photos of mine too, I suppose. That would only be fair.

Mamie, darling, I love your post. We should spend more time extolling the virtues and fabulousness of our pals. Well done.

 
At 8:18 AM, Blogger suzaaku said...

we should celebrate in person when you're back in CO!

 
At 11:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, has Nancy Drew moved back to Colorado? Dan Drayer wants to get in touch with her. He's moving back to Colorado. It still cracks him up what she wrote about him and Colorado Matters. Oh, and see if she likes www.californiareport.org better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home