ReallyTopDrawer

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

The Real World... versus the real world

MTV's Real World is filming in Denver. Kind of interesting, right? They don't want anyone to know what they are up to... suddenly its gone from kind of interesting to fascinating, at least in my book.

This website is tracking their exploits. I have this odd desire to stalk the cast. Originally it was just for amusement, but now I feel like its a civil liberties crusade.

One small step for Ramona, one giant step for mankind.

2 Comments:

At 7:05 PM, Blogger Nancy Drew said...

I'm pretty sure I spotted a couple of Real World cast members going into some random nail salon on CO Blvd. today. Woo hoo!!

 
At 9:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home