ReallyTopDrawer

Monday, November 12, 2007

Lars and the Real Girl

Run, don't walk, to a theater near you to see Lars and the Real Girl! I saw it on Saturday and it is FANTASTIC. You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll want to move to Wisconsin.

I don't want to tell you too much of the plot - I didn't know much about it going in, and I think the surprise of it was part of the fun. But it's sweet and funny and creative, and I think it speaks volumes about love and family and community. Plus it's hilarious!

2 Comments:

At 9:00 AM, Blogger Marcia said...

I love a good movie recommendation! Have any of you seen Dan in Real Life yet?

 
At 7:25 AM, Blogger Nancy Drew said...

Yes, finally! Oh wait, you meant the movie. No, I have not seen it. I've heard mixed reviews...have you seen it, Mame darling?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home